Social Media & Content Specialist
Here at al.ive body we are currently seeking a Social Media & Content Specialist to join our fast growing SA based team. Please read the outline of this position below and follow the instructions for application.
Social Media & Content Specialist
Purpose Of Role
To drive and grow al.ive body’s owned and earned media footprint and maximize success in these spaces for the brand.
This is a critical consumer-driven role around optimizing connection, engagement and interaction across online communities to grow our relevance, awareness, loyalty and ultimately drive purchase of the al.ive body brand and products.
Areas Of Responsibility
SOCIAL MEDIA MANAGEMENT
- Develop and grow online social following and drive engagement, ensuring appropriate tone and aesthetic for the brand.
- Monthly content plan development and implementation.
- Schedule organic content across all social platforms for both the al.ive body and al.ive body baby brands.
- Implementing campaign assets across social media platforms under brief/guidance from senior marketing.
- Weekly and monthly reporting on social media performance and recommendations for future optimization and test & learn activities.
- Coordination of promotional giveaways and brand collaborations.
- Create engaging social media content including reels, IGTV and static images.
- Researching current content trends and implementing those appropriate to brand and aligned to brand strategy.
- Brief Graphics team on any assets required for social media use.
- Copywriting for organic social content that is engaging and in approved brand tone of voice.
- Assist with content and editorial photoshoots.
SOCIAL COMMUNITY & ENGAGEMENT
- Community engagement across all al.ive body and al.ive body baby social platforms (i.e, managing direct messages, comments and tagged images) in alignment with brand tone of voice and approved responses.
- UGC – sourcing, permissions, editing, filing and usage.
- Social listening.
- Identification & partnership of influencers aligned to strategy.
- Coordination of send outs for social influencers and content creators.
- Influencer / content creator correspondence.
- Reporting & recommendations.
Key Selection Criteria
- Passionate about social media.
- Technical expertise across relevant social platforms & tools.
- Proficient at producing video and stills content to a high standard.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Community & consumer management experience
- Proactive and takes initiative
- Great communication skills & builds strong relationships
- Logical processing skills/troubleshooting abilities
- Creativity and passion for producing engaging social content.
- Proficiency in Microsoft applications and sound knowledge of Google Suite.
- Design credentials and experience (Adobe Photoshop etc.)
- Photography and styling experience
- Self-motivated who is able to work with minimal supervision
- Highly organised and able to work to deadlines and to plan and prioritise short and long term projects effectively.
- Loves working as part of a high-output and successful team
- Enthusiastic and possessing a ‘can-do’ attitude
- Detail focused
- Ability to handle rapidly changing priorities and environment
- Trusted, authentic & self-aware
- Loyal and ethical in nature.
If this sounds like you, please fill in the form below or email us via firstname.lastname@example.org, with your CV along with two previous examples of the social media content you have created (one video and one still image).
We are open to flexible working hours and conditions for the right person, whether that be full time or part time.